Well, it seems we got a four-wheel drive SUV just in time. It started snowing Friday late morning and didn't stop until Saturday night. We got about 25 or so inches at our place. The county I work for has totals as high as 35 inches and has already canceled school for Monday and Tuesday. The National Weather Service is also predicting another 5 inches for Tuesday night into Wednesday. Poor John spent hours digging out the Escape. The one lucky thing is since I have off, he only had to dig out one car and he can drive the Escape to work instead of his little Cavalier on the disastrous roads around here. I'm not sure how much consolation that was to him after all the work he did though lol. I'm planning on just staying put in the apartment, probably watching a lot of TLC and baking treats to keep myself busy. Here are some pics of John's brave venture into our parking lot.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Blizzard 2010
Well, it seems we got a four-wheel drive SUV just in time. It started snowing Friday late morning and didn't stop until Saturday night. We got about 25 or so inches at our place. The county I work for has totals as high as 35 inches and has already canceled school for Monday and Tuesday. The National Weather Service is also predicting another 5 inches for Tuesday night into Wednesday. Poor John spent hours digging out the Escape. The one lucky thing is since I have off, he only had to dig out one car and he can drive the Escape to work instead of his little Cavalier on the disastrous roads around here. I'm not sure how much consolation that was to him after all the work he did though lol. I'm planning on just staying put in the apartment, probably watching a lot of TLC and baking treats to keep myself busy. Here are some pics of John's brave venture into our parking lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment