Thursday, April 22, 2010
Full-Term!
I am officially full-term. As we are getting closer and closer to our due date, my sister Alison decided to come to VA for some quality sister time. We had a great time doing lots of girl stuff that I know will be harder to find time for once the baby comes. We did lots of shopping, got pedicures, indulged in ice cream, played rock band, and just chatted and hung out. It was lots of fun and I was really happy she made it down. Unfortunately Min couldn't make it, but I am sure I will be seeing her soon since she has offered to be my personal slave once the baby comes. Speaking of which, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday that went pretty well. My blood pressure and swelling were much better. It is amazing what a difference not having to work makes! The doctor also put me on the monitor for awhile and said the baby's heart rate looks good. She said I didn't have any contractions while on the monitor, but I am obviously having some since I am 3 cm dilated already! She said that was fabulous and that I saved myself about 20 hours of labor! The doctor also said that she would be surprised if I made it to my due date. She basically said it could happen at anytime at this point. I am trying not to get too excited, because I don't want to be waiting for labor to start for the next three weeks, but I am trying to make sure we have everything ready. It is amazing to think that we could be meeting out little baby any day now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so glad you got to spend quality time with your sister and that you're feeling better. We can't wait to hear the news about your arrival...waiting anxiously!
ReplyDelete